Get 4 courses for €19.99 instead of
€52 when you buy them separately!
Grab a huge bargain of 60% OFF THE PRICE OF EACH COURSE by buying this bundle!
Course 1 | Course Description
Blender Castle Kitbash Course Guide
Would you like to learn how to model an entire medieval castle?
Join the craziest Blender course on Artstation to complete a kitbash with you infinite possibilities. By completing the course, you will be able to 3D model vast cities, towns, and castles. We go on a journey through 65 medieval castle kitbash parts.
Let me tell you what's unique about this course:
- a massive course resource pack with 125 free texture maps;
- 65 references of all kitbash items with real-world dimensions;
- animations & key commands throughout the learning process;
- full control over where you render out your scene, using Eevee or cycles;
- learning how to import and put textures together;
- becoming an expert at using the in-built Blender node wrangler add-on;
- accessing 3 courses within a course, including full lessons on (a) Blender basics, (b) materials and textures, and (c) seams, sharps, and UVs.
Course 2 | Course Description
Blender To Unreal Engine 5 Complete Guide
Would you like to learn how to model a windmill reminiscent of medieval times and breathe life into that fantasy by importing it into a game engine?
‘Blender to Unreal Engine 5’ will see you creating an intricate medieval asset requiring mechanical knowledge full of life through 3D animation. Learn how to build an intricate medieval windmill and watermill hybrid in 107 lessons.
Course Learning Outcomes
• Following through a complete guide on creating a medieval windmill
• Using Blender and understanding its interface and shortcuts
• 3D modeling from a beginner level right up to techniques used by professionals around the world in many top games companies
• Discovering rigging, weighting, and animation basics
• Animating a structurally accurate medieval water wheel
• Animating medieval windmill arms
• Creating metal signs for buildings using SVGs and learning how to animate that to simulate the effect of wind
• A complete guide to Unreal Engine 5 (UE5)
• Learning how to successfully import models to and use materials in UE5
• Effective problem-solving in Blender
• A course within a course introduction into (a) Blender basics, (b) materials and textures, and (c) seams, sharps, and UVs
• Learning how to use HDRIs as 3D model backgrounds for your portfolio
• Maintaining and optimizing medieval Europe aesthetics
• Marking Seams, Sharps, and fixing Normals
• Smoothing and preparing meshes for texturing
• Adding materials using Blender’s node system
• Mesh deforming and using Booleans
• Learning how to make loop cuts in Blender
• Fixing Ngons within Blender 2.9
• Complete guide on marking seams & texture resolutions
• Complete UV Mapping Guide: UV mapping and UV unwrapping your model
• Creating Collections of Objects and Meshes using a Hierarchy System
• Learning how to use rendering to improve the quality of presentation for your 3D environment in both Blender Cycles and Eevee
• Rendering a medieval windmill and its model base to a high level
Course 3 | Course Description
Blender Model Texture Animate & Simulate Complete Guide
The focus of ‘Blender Model Texture Animate & Simulate Complete Guide’ is to show you how to make realistic models, to a real-world scale. Enrol in this course and experience 15 hours of content, full of learning opportunities to take your 3D modelling, animation and simulations skills to the next level. By completing this course, you will walk away with a comprehensive view of how to model from the ground up, with a super-fast workflow.
Course 4 | Course Description
Blender Creating your First 3D Game Model Full Course
If you have ever wanted to create a game-ready model that looks like it belongs in a triple AAA game, then ‘Blender Creating your First 3D Game Model’ will make a fantastic starting point to begin your journey, and everything is created using the latest free software Blender 2.8.
Course 1: Blender Castle Kitbash Course Guide, Course 2: Blender to Unreal Engine 5, Course 3: Blender Model Texture Animate & Simulate Complete Guide, Course 4: Blender Creating your First 3D Game Model Full Course