Unreal Engine 5 Massive 250-Piece Modular Mega - Kitbash Immersive Castles and Towns for Game Dev, Animation and ArchViz
Welcome to ‘Massive 250-Piece Modular Mega Pack for Unreal Engine 5 (UE5)’ - a modular kitbash that will take your skills to the next level. Use 250 modular kitbash parts to build ANY medieval city, castle village or town better, bigger, and with more detail than ever before!
Our ‘Massive 250-Piece Modular Mega Pack for Unreal Engine 5 (UE5)’ top 10 points of awesomeness:
- Get started with ease with pivots positioned and oriented to help you speed up the building part of a structure;
- Light up the night sky with houses lights that glow in the dark, and assets set up with emission textures;
- Unique stylized touch of texturing;
- Modular castle walls and tower pieces to help you build as tall of a fortress as you’d like;
- Building variations for roofs and huts to build from the humblest of huts to the most extravagant type of mansion in a stylized manner in minutes;
- Custom textures for each modular piece to help bring out a unique look from every asset;
- Variety of outdoors props to help you populate the streets and make them look alive;
- Doors that open to help your taverns, houses, and shops feel as welcoming as you like;
- Create unique outdoors marketplaces with our market assets;
- Enjoy intricate mesh detail to help you get depth from close-up camera shots.
Immerse yourself and your players in a medieval fantasy world complete with iconic shop windows, moving flags, banners, market stalls and cobbled streets!
In a world where the boundaries between what is real or imagined are blurred by the ever-increasing skills of computer-generated imaging (CGI), we are giving you the power to create something HUGE!
A modular kitbash is a powerful tool in every 3D modeller’s or game designer’s toolbox. It helps you quickly and easily create intricate assets and environments using pieces based on a set of concrete variations.
Every modular kitbash asset and every single one of the building parts has been carefully crafted and optimised to work with the latest version of one of the biggest game engines out there – Unreal Engine 5. Hand-in-hand with UE5, the possibilities can become endless and you can tailor everything to your vision.
*Note: should you want to use ‘Massive 250-Piece Modular Mega Pack for Unreal Engine 5 (UE5)’ with Unity if you exported everything from Blender and optimised the parts within that game engine too.
What is included in the pack?
For Unreal Engine 5: 241 Meshes (236 in Blender) 4 flags with cloth physics enabled (part of 241 items) 327,549 faces / 491,516 tris 35 PBR materials with emissive maps 1 DEMO file featuring the entire castle built out 1 clean file with a new level that features nothing in it (all parts available in the content folder)
Are you a 3D modelling artist, game designer or developer looking for a 3D model kitbash that will leave your eyes throbbing with creative excitement? With ‘Massive 250-Piece Modular Mega Pack for Unreal Engine 5 (UE5)’, you will build a stylized environment that would leave someone second-guessing about whether it is real or not.
Using the same pieces, you could build a cathedral or a castle or a house and shop.
And that’s not all…
Our ‘Massive 250-Piece Modular Mega Pack for Unreal Engine 5’ modular kitbash items include all the smaller assets that are necessary to make any game environment look real when you walk around it.
What makes a 3D world immersive?
The ability to walk around it in awe of how much identify with the environment and you feel like you’re there.
Even as early as 1 week into development, we knew ‘Massive 250-Piece Modular Mega Pack for Unreal Engine 5’ will be something special.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to build stunning medieval worlds in Unreal Engine 5!
So, come give us a try and be blown away by just how much you can achieve from one modular kitbash.
So don't wait any longer and order your ‘Massive 250-Piece Modular Mega Pack for Unreal Engine 5’ pack today.
Happy modelling everyone!
Neil, 3D Tudor
241 Meshes - 4 flags with cloth physics enabled (part of 241 items) - 327,549 faces - 491,516 tris - 35 PBR materials with Emissive maps - 1 x demo file - 1 x clean level with content folder